Silicone 70 FDA O-ring Cord
Available in a wide range of variants, silicone is one of the most popular material choices for seals. It is resistant to temperature extremes, is generally inert and provides a highly versatile seal for a variety of purposes.
NES supply silicone 75 FDA O-ring cord of the highest quality to our customers, giving them the flexibility to manufacture their own replacement o rings in situ if required. If you need to be able to create an o ring from silicone to your own specifications, or require a fast replacement on the spot, then having a supply of silicone 70 FDA O-ring cord in your facility can be incredibly convenient.
What is silicone 75 FDA O-ring cord good for?
Some of the key properties of silicone make it an excellent choice for particular applications. These include:
- High flexibility: Even in extreme temperatures, silicone is resistant to cracking, freezing and mis-shaping.
- Weather resistance: Even in the presence of UV, sunlight and ozone, silicone will maintain a reliable seal.
- Shrink proof: Even when used for extended periods, silicone keeps its shape and doesn’t shrink.
- Waterproof: Silicone is incredibly water resistant, making it an excellent choice for waterproofing seals.
- Large temperature range: Durability is maintained from -50°C up to 210°C
For a strong, durable product that can withstand tough environments, silicone 75 FDA O-ring cord is a great choice.
Ordering your silicone 75 FDA O-ring cord
We can supply multiple cross sections of silicone 70 FDA O-ring cord, either on a spool or cut to your specified length. If you’re working at extremes of temperature, we can also supply specialist silicone cord to suit your application.
With decades of experience behind us, NES are perfectly placed to help you find the perfect product for your needs. Talk to our expert team today, and we’ll be happy to recommend the right components for your specialist applications, or even to manufacture something bespoke just for you.