NES Ncap™ Encapsulated Seals
NES NCAP™ ENCAPSULATED SEALS
FIRST THINGS FIRST! LOOK OUT FOR THE TRADE-MARKED NES NCAP™ LOGO; IT'S AN ASSURANCE OF THE QUALITY WHICH NES IS RENOWNED FOR - MARKET LEADING ENCAPSULATED O RINGS WHICH HAVE BEEN PROVEN TO LAST UP TO THREE TIMES LONGER THAN OTHER, LOWER QUALITY, ENCAPSULATED O RINGS.
Generally manufactured with a Viton™ or Silicone energising core and with an exterior Chemours™ FEP or PFA Teflon™ jacket, NES Encapsulated O Rings are used in a wide variety of markets and applications where performance is critical.
To the untrained eye, unbranded encapsulated O Rings might look the same, but can actually contain significant differences in quality. This can present the MRO and OEM market with obvious risks – and for those customers involved in technically demanding applications premature failure of an encapsulated O Ring can create significant costs in down-time and unplanned maintenance.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE THE NES NCAP™
- Superior ring joint strength due to many years of process development.
- Total in-house control of manufacturing process to achieve tight tolerances and reliable consistency - only NES extrudes the inner core, outer tube and assembles the O Ring in the same factory location. In-house extrusion control ensures that NES produces encapsulated seals with a zero tolerance of air gaps, which mitigates failure risk and also gives enhanced compression set performance.
- A wide variety of customised encapsulated O Rings are available on short standard lead times, access our Customer Portal for further information or contact email@example.com
- NES is a long-term Chemours™ licencee; our encapsulated seals are made using only the highest grade 100% pure materials that are not diluted with scrap material (fluoropolymers: FDA, USP, 3A, EU1335, FEP/PFA/Tefzel).
- The insistence on high quality materials allows NES to achieve the lowest compression set in the market.
- Tolerances to ISO 3302-1; impressive acceptance criteria documents to match customers requirements.
- NES encapsulated seals are manufactured under our demanding aerospace AS9100 quality system, which requires full traceability.
- Supporting quality documentation - C of C, data sheets, MSDS, quality declarations.