Join Us at NES
NES is a progressive and innovative company with firmly established Customer-First focus and a commitment to continuous improvement. Never happy to rest on our laurels as an industry leader, we are an ambitious and energetic organisation. We welcome like-minded individuals to the team!
Reporting to the Operational Director, your role will be to work as part of NES’ busy machine shop, manufacturing moulds and tools to tight tolerances and with excellent surface finish for our growing site.
As an important member of the team you will need to be able to communicate and clearly and effectively so personal skills should include:
- Good literacy skills to communicate effectively and accurately
- Good verbal communication skills to communicate effectively internally
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Experience in a previous similar environment
Application & Interview procedure:
- Submit CV with covering letter
- Interview if application is successful
General information and procedures:
Health & Safety
You are responsible to take reasonable care of your own health and safety and to take reasonable care not to put other people – fellow employees and members of the public – at risk by what you do, or don’t do, during your working hours.
- Be aware of risks in department, both office and shop floor based
- Report and resolve issues as they arise, working within up to date legislation
To assist with any other reasonable request as required.